Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The trials and tribulations of the 1st Khullar baby girl......
Hello Everyone
We all are anxiously anticipating the birth of the newest addition to our family. This site was created to give everyone a space to share their thoughts, comments and well wishes. There is an old adage that states that it takes a village to raise a child, well that’s where you all come in… every one of you will have a significant stake in Crishma’s development. We know our daughter will learn from each and everyone of you and we look forward to sharing many special moments as we welcome this little bundle into our lives.
hmmm. I have never blogged before but I would say Crishma is good enough reason to start. As far as when she will come... when is she due and I am in for a stuffed polar bear.
ReplyDeleteI am going for May 14, 2009 10am!
ReplyDeleteWell... The official due date is 5/17/09, but the doctor will not let it go that long. If she has not arrived by this weekend, then we have a scheduled appointment on 5/14.
ReplyDeleteThe c-section is technically scheduled at noon on 5/14.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing sooner than that.
I have a strange feeling that she will follow her Uncle Rayme and be born on 5/11.
ReplyDeleteSunday, May 10 is a great day for a birthday!
ReplyDeleteWow already?!?! that went by fast, well maybe not for Dee. Ok so I am going to guess that baby Crishma will be here May 13!!!
ReplyDeleteLet it be said, let it be done:
ReplyDeleteMay 6th in the wee hours of the morning.
I have my money on May 13, 8am. About a week before the due date, and a day before the c-section appointment.
ReplyDeleteMay 9th in the evening just like Isha.
ReplyDeleteSunday the 10th. Put the suitcase in the car prior to dinner this time!
ReplyDeleteThe official day of my arrival was May 9th at 10:42am...
ReplyDeleteSo the winner is Reet... Wow how did you know?